Providing ‘hotel room intelligence for savvy Travelers’, The Suitest has developed the first instant travel search engine— Synthesized, actionable info that’s bite-sized and easy to digest.
Suite Score – Suite Score tells you at a glance how a room measures up to its peers by comparing the size, amenities, view and hotel quality of tens of thousands of room-types in our verified database.
Deal Grade – Of course, you always want to make sure you’re getting a good deal. That’s why The Suitest’s Deal Grade uses advanced statistics to objectively grade each available price, so you can book your stay with confidence.
Hotel Time Machine – Should you book that room now or keep waiting? Just ask the Suitest’s Hotel Time Machine, which crunches mountains of past prices for each room to give you a sneak-peek of future rates and availability.
Tingo is the only site that automatically rebooks you at the lower rate if your hotel drops its price—and then automatically refunds the difference to your credit card. All without you lifting a finger!
Tingo makes booking your next trip easy. Choose a Price Drop hotel, and tingo keeps its eyes peeled for lower prices. All you have to do is sit back and relax, knowing you locked in an amazing rate.
Expedia.com.sg helps you find the best travel deals. Book online and make savings with the world’s biggest online travel agency!
FlyerTalk is an Internet forum for discussion of airline frequent-flyer programs, hotel loyalty programs and other issues related to air travel.
MANAGE YOUR ITINERARY
WorldMate builds your business travel itinerary and puts it on your phone. Your entire travel plan is automatically synchronized with your mobile device. The itinerary includes all your travel bookings – flights, hotels, car rentals etc — wherever you’ve booked them, plus all of your meetings. Everything is synchronized over the air with the WorldMate online travel planner and with your calendar, making it easy to share with your colleagues or assistant.
Triplt Pro ($49 per yr)
TripIt organizes travel plans into an itinerary that has all of your trip details in one place. Simply forward confirmation emails to email@example.com and TripIt will automatically build an itinerary for your trip that you can access anytime, either online or from a mobile device.
Traxo is an online travel service that detects and organizes personal travel information, including itineraries, loyalty account balances and expiration dates from over 190 travel sources. Traxo is free for users and is supported by an advertising business model.
HOTELS & VACATION HOMES TO STAY
– Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
– HomeAway, is a publicly traded online vacation rental marketplace.
– VRBO has been in the vacation rental business for over 15 years. In fact, VRBO was founded by vacation rental owners who self-manage their second homes, like many of you. Today, VRBO provides vacation home owners and property managers the ability to advertise on one of the most visited vacation rental websites in the world and makes it easy for travelers to search more than 540,000 rentals in over 100 countries worldwide.
– Onefinestay gives you the chance to stay in someone’s place while they’re out of town. You get to live their life for a few days and nights. Booking a stay here is as easy as booking a hotel room. And there’s service to match.
– Inspirato is a members-only luxury vacation club. Designed specifically for a new generation of luxury consumers, Inspirato offers the best of destination club consistency and service, together with extraordinary value, flexibility and low-cost membership. In exchange for an initial membership fee and annual dues, Inspirato club members gain access to a Signature Collection of luxury vacation homes, experiences and VIP offerings. At the heart of Inspirato’s Signature Collection are the club’s Signature Residences, multimillion-dollar, luxury vacation homes fully managed and controlled by Inspirato for the exclusive use of its members. Homes range in size from intimate one-bedroom cottages to expansive mountain chalets in many of the world’s most sought-after destinations, including the Caribbean, Colorado, Florida, California, Hawaii, France, Italy, Mexico and more.
BEAT THE JETLAG
Travelers are always complaining about the effects jet lag has on travel. But with Stop Jet Lag, you can put an end to jet lag woes and learn how to adjust quickly in any time zone, regardless of your flight schedule. Unlike any other jet lag advice, Stop Jet Lag gives you an advantage – jet lag travel specialists analyze your trip, and take into consideration difficult flight times or complex multi‐stop itineraries before sending your Stop Jet Lag Plan.
FIND A LOST PHONE
Find My iPhone (free)
Find My iPhone app allows you to use another iOS device to locate your missing iPhone on a map, protect your private data, display a message, play a sound at full volume (for few minutes) even if your missing iPhone was set to silent, and remotely lock your device.
Avast Free Mobile Security (free)
This App, which includes antivirus protection, will let you locate, lock and wipe your phone remotely. If your phone is stolen, you can use the app to spy on the thieves- tracking calls and texts from your phone even listening in on its surroundings.
SITES THAT HELP YOU SAVE ON FLIGHTS
GetGoing – GetGoing is a consumer-oriented online travel company. The company, which focuses on helping travelers discover and book affordable trips. GetGoing offers a huge discount in airfare prices in exchange for slight destination flexibility by the consumer.
TripWatcher– Trip Watcher acts as your own personalized travel agent. It gives you better control, value and flexibility when booking trips by allowing you to watch specific itineraries through email alerts.
AirfareWatchdog – Airfare deals, cheap flights, and money-saving tips from their airfare experts. Track airfare prices with their fare watcher alerts!
Refund.me– Refund.me claims for flight delays, cancelled flights, missed connections and compensations, claims. Be it bad weather, a late take-off, or technical problems, a flight can be delayed for any number of reasons. Anyone who has experienced this knows how frustrating and inconvenient it can be. What many travellers don’t realise is that they are entitled to a variety of compensations when faced with delays. Find out about your rights as a passenger, including claims which you may be able to enforce against the carrier.